If you are interested in either the 1 year Fashion Design & Pattern Drafting, 3 year Fashion Design & Creation or 3 year International Fasion Business programs at ESMOD Jakarta, check out the steps below on how to apply.
- You have graduated from high school (SMA or SMK or equivalent*) before the program starts.
*You will need a legalized statement from your school, declaring that their diploma is equal to an SMA or SMK diploma.
- You are at least 18 years old. If you are 16 or 17, and have a diploma contact us to see if we can still accept you.
What will help you
- Many study-materials are in English. So proficiency in English will help you a lot.
- In all classes, from drafting to business, basic math skills are very practical.
- A strong interest in fashion.
- You have an artistic spirit.
What you don’t need to worry about
- Specific skills, like drawing, are taught in class specifically. You don’t need to worry about that.
- Don’t worry if you haven’t figured out your ‘dream job’ yet. That is what college is for. Especially the first year (of the 3-year programs) will give you a very good understanding of the fashion industry before you choose your specialty.
Fill in a contact form
The easiest way to start the application process is to fill in a contact form at the bottom of this page. We will get back to you quickly to answer any questions you may have and get you the application form to fill out.
Documents you need to prepare
- Photocopy duly certified of all your certificates
- Photocopy duly certified of your report cards for the last 2 years
- Photocopy of your legal ID like KTP/passport/driver’s license
To make sure ESMOD Jakarta is a good fit for you, we require you to participate in a written test. The purpose is to make sure you have the capabilities to successfully complete your studies at ESMOD Jakarta.
The test is focused on your math and English capabilities. If you received passing grades in high school, you should do fine at our test as well.
The test takes 2 hours and is organized on specific dates, usually with a group of other prospective students. We will inform you after your application about those dates.
Note that before the test, you will also be required to pay the application fee.
While waiting for your test results, which takes about 5 business days, we ask you to prepare the following documents:
- CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- Motivation letter
- Enclose a name of a reference person and phone number from your previous school/employer
- Enclose recommendation letter from previous school/employer
Once you receive positive confirmation of your test and you are ready to join ESMOD Jakarta, the only thing left is to pay the building fee. The building fee is the first part of your tuition fee.
You are now officially enrolled at ESMOD Jakarta!